THE TRUSTEE FOR FRIENDSFARM GROUP UNIT TRUST
This business plan offers an opportunity to review our vision and strategic focus. It also provides a step-by-step plan for the business growth, improving revenues, gross margin, and profitability through personalized customer services.
The following plan is based on years of experience, is highly focused and promises to follow a path of prosperity for its, directors, managers and staff. The financial forecast in this plan is highly realistic because it is based on actual sales figures of Friendsfarm group unit trust during 2018-19. The projections contained herein are authentic and will be used as the budget for the business.
Friendsfarm is known as the “fresh food specialists”, and currently operating as Munno Para Fresh Fruiters at Munno para shopping center. The store offers customers a comprehensive fresh produce solution to suit any business. With trained fresh food specialists daily hand selecting each item directly from the grower, customers can be guaranteed that only the best quality produce is sourced so that it arrives crisp and fresh to customers. With a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables, exotic tropical fruit and vegetables, Asian vegetables, processed fruit and vegetables, herbs and micro herbs, edible flowers, fresh salads and eggs, Friendsfarm group is the answer to every fresh menu requirement.
The business is running under the trust of the trustee for Friendsfarm group unit trust and operated by highly experienced and qualified director’s named Mr. Gurbir Singh Thind and Mr. Vinod Kumar. Both directors have rich experience in fresh food industry. Mr. Kumar is focused on the marketing side of the business and looks after the paper work and compliance needs of the business. He is also a regular participant in the local community wellness and support programs and not involved in day to day business operational activities. Mr. Gurbir Singh has been actively involved in the day to day operations of the business. However, Mr. Gurbir Singh has recently set up a new company, Ronik Business Group Pty Ltd (ACN 633 440 767). Ronik Business Group Pty Ltd has signed a lease agreement on 20th of May 2019 for a period of 5 years from 15 Mat 2019 till 14th May 2024. to open up a new Fruit and Vegetable store at 21b Greer street, Hyde Park SA. Gurbir Singh will be involved in setting up the new store and managing the day to day operations. Therefore, Gurbit Singh will no longer be available to control operations at Friendsfarm on full time basis. As a result, it is highly desirable to appoint a full time Retail store manager to look after the store in the absence of Mr. Gurbir Thind.
Mr. Amritpal Singh has completed certificate 3 & 4 in Horticulture and a Diploma in Management. He also has more than ten years of relevant experience in farming and retailing food items. Most importantly he has been working as a retail manager at Friendsfarm since August 2016. During his experience at Friendsfarm he has shown great commitment and developed strong relations with key suppliers and customers. He is completely aware of the Friendsfarm culture and reporting needs. His dedication towards his job make him the most appropriate candidate for the position of Retail Manager on full time basis.
This plan includes chapters on the objectives, mission, company, products and services, market focus, Financial forecasts, management team, and financial plan.
The objectives are:
- To ensure the market presence needed to support marketing and sales goals and to attract customers.
- We will strive to become the first destination of choice for those in our neighborhood and community
- To reach healthy monthly sales by the end of the year, and average monthly sales increasing modestly by steadily through next year.
- To achieve healthy profits for our shareholders.
Friendsfarm group have the following mission:
- To support a locally-based food system that improves public health and well-being by increasing dietary intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- To ensure the reliable consistency of quality & Services.
- To strengthen the social fabric of the local community by increasing awareness and support of local agricultural producers and food vendors and their goods.
- To create opportunities for leadership and highly productive teamwork for who work in our stores.
We look to provide the best possible value to our customers with the satisfaction of receiving a great value, both tangibly and intangibly.
We will also create and nurture a healthy, creative, respectful, and fun working environment, in which our employees are fairly compensated and encouraged to respect the customer and the quality of the product we produce. We seek fair and responsible profit, enough to keep the company financially healthy for the long term and to fairly compensate owners and investors for their investment and risk.
Keys to Success
The key to the business success and its achieving, its laid down objectives would be in its drive to achieve following goals:
- Delivering the customer value proposition.
- Product quality and consistency.
- Easy access to the customers.
- Management: products delivered on time, costs controlled, marketing budgets managed. There is a temptation to fixate on growth at the expense of profits